Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pocahontas and John Smith

Hope you all had a great Halloween weekend. Katelyn asked me if she could be Pocahontas this year. I made their costumes because it was a really last minute thing. Poor Brayden didn't have much of a choice. With his blond hair, he makes a perfect little John Smith.







I thought it would be really fun to spray Katelyn's hair black, but then I panicked after i couldn't get a section of it out with water. I decided to just take pictures and then wash it out to be sure she didn't loze her pretty blond hair. It all came out fine. We went to a carnival that our ward put on and they trick or treated there.






Brayden's favorite game was the cake walk...

2 comments:

Brennon and Lindsey said...

Cute costumes! One of these days we will be able to trick or treat together...
Looks like fun

Ali and Dane said...

GOODNESS could she be ANY cuter? miss you guys!