Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We went to our cousins' place and their little town of Cabool had a festival. The kids had a lot of fun!
Here they are on their way to the rides and games...



Candle Making




Riding Ponies




Blow up games





Just plain cute!





Tasty treats!




Close encounter with a train! Brayden loved it!



Time for fireworks! Katelyn is sitting next to a girl that is going to be in the Beauty and the Beast play. She plays the part of Belle. We told Katelyn that and so all day she kept wanting to hang out with "Belle." She said, "I just love princesses can I go talk to Belle for a while. She said she wants to take me to get some ice cream." It was so funny!

1 comments:

Brady and Mandi said...

Hi this is Mandi "Sherman" Jones. I can't believe how big Katelyn and Brayden are...wow! Anyway I was wanting to add you guys to our blog list now that we have one. Feel free to add us :)