Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fire Truck Primary Activity

The local fire department came and visited the primary children last saturday. Brayden was so excited! The firemen talked to everyone for a while and then the kids washed the fire truck for them as a service project.



"All the boys" Bryson, Uncle Josh, Jarom, Brayden, Daddy, and Weston... Listening to the firemen.



Here's Brayden driving the truck!



They let the kids climb on the top and check everything out.



Time to wash it!






Great job everyone! I think Brayden had the most fun in our family!

2 comments:

Smack said...

When are you guys coming to Utah? It has been WAY too long! I need to bond with your children... they are seriously the cutest kids ever!

Brennon and Lindsey said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW OLD YOUR KIDS ARE. SERIOUSLY!!! TIME IS FLYING BY. I SO HOPE YOU GUYS CAN COME OUT SOON AFTER THE BABY IS BORN. ACTUALLY, I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE HERE! WE MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH. PUT SOME PICS. ON OF YOU BEING PREGNANT. I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.