Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gingerbread Train

Merry Christmas everyone! We are loving this time of year! All of the fun things to do... Baking, decorating, shopping, Nativity, Christmas music, Santa at the mall, giving, Christmas parties... I could go on and on. What a fun time of year! The kids have been having a lot of fun with all the festivities. Last night we made a Gingerbread train for our FHE activity. I just thought I would share some of our experience.

The kids took it pretty seriously and did a great job!



Mom looks mad I know, but I was tired and concentrating! :) I can't believe we are getting so close to having this baby. The Christmas season has helped the time go by fast!



Brayden was so cute! He has been playing "Santa Clause" lately. He gets bags and puts his toys in the bags for everyone in the family to open. Then he puts white socks on his hands like gloves and talks in a deep voice to us all... "Here is your present dear..."



Almost done!



Here is the finished product with our initials and all!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Very cute! I'm "M"pressed! :o)

I did a gingerbread house once. Notice I said, "ONCE!" It was lots of work!

ToddNSass said...

So much fun. You have always been so good about doing activities with your kids. They are so cute!