Sunday, August 22, 2010

Katelyn's Starting Kindergarten

I can't believe Katelyn is already five and old enough for kindergarten. As a mom, it's so hard to let them go "out into the world" and learn things from other teachers and other people now. Katelyn has been really ready for a while though I think. She's been very excited about school starting. This was her first day. She has to wear a uniform but she sure is cute I have to admit!




I know Brayden is going to miss his sister... He was still in his pajamas, but wanted to take a picture with his "backpack" too.



When we got there and we were waiting for her teacher to come and get her class she said, "It's ok mom, I will be fine. I can wait by myself." So that was that. I gave her a hug and kiss and watched her go to class. I got a little lump in my throat, but went home and played with Brayden and Nathan all day. When Katelyn got home she gave me a tight squeeze and said, "I want to go every day!" So far so good. She is really enjoying it!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

She has grown up so quickly! I still remember the first time I saw those cute lil' baby pictures of her!

It's so hard to let them go to Kindergarten. They just seem so little in that great big school building!