Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nathan is one!

Nathan had his first birthday! I can't believe he is one already. Nathan loves bath time and he loves to do whatever his brother and sister are doing. He always wants to be right in on all the action. He makes us laugh all the time. He gets into EVERYTHING. He is my first one to be so interested in pulling out all of my pots and pans, containers, anything he can get into... He says "Mama, Dada, Bye, Hi-five, Nana, Bath..." He's getting there. My favorite thing he has been doing is "dancing" to music. He has taken a few steps on his own and gets very excited about walking to Mom or Dad. He loves all his new Christmas and Birthday toys. He's such a cutie!

We decided to make him a monkey cake since he tries to climb on things and loves bananas. One of his first words was "Nana."




He wasn't quite sure about blowing out his candle...



He was definitely interested in how it tasted though.




We decided to sing to him twice since we missed video taping it the first time. Not to mention, without his clothes he was ready to dig in. So fun! I love first birthdays.








Time for presents!


The kids were really patient and cute to let him open his own gifts. He did pretty good all by himself.







He loved his little "Jump-around"


3 comments:

Maddie said...

He is cute! You did a great job on his cake!

Andrea said...

I can't believe he's a year old already! Time has flown by so quickly! I love his cake!

Banana said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!!! You are so big. I love his cake!