Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving. We went to my mom's for the big dinner. Sean organized a Turkey bowel game that morning and the kids and I watched the parade on my parents new HD TV. We had a great turnout of people and we filled the long table on the porch. I forgot to take a picture of it. I brought "Miller" tradition dishes to the dinner; miller overnight salad, Grandpa's yam casserole, and Grandpa's Christmas punch. Everyone enjoyed them. Here is a picture of Katelyn just cuddling with Nanny to watch a movie after dinner. She wanted to wear her Indian outfit to the Thanksgiving feast ever since we read about the first thanksgiving.




Here she is with some of her cousins who all stayed the night so the parents could go shopping the next morning bright and early. Sean and I actually had a great day together just taking it easy shopping and the going to the movies.



The boys spent the afternoon cutting firewood and messing around on Grandpa's big tractor.




Brayden spent most of the weekend on Grandpa's lap in the tractor.

0 comments: