Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day

Looks like Santa came...
It was pretty cute when Katelyn woke up she was so tired she just looked at it all and said, "Which one is mine?" She got a really big kick out of Santa eating the cookies and she kept asking me why Santa came when she was asleep. She wanted him to come while she was awake so she could say hi to him. Brayden was pretty excited too. He wanted to open everything at once. They were really good to take their time though. I invited my parents over and we had a lot of fun taking turns opening and having a great morning together. It was so fun!







Sean built Brayden a train table and I painted it. Here is a picture of it. It is really nice because Sean put legs on that fold down so it can be stored under a bed if we need it to be.




All ready to go have Christmas dinner... My parents had a turkey dinner for the missionaries, their neighbors, and some other people in our ward. We joined them and played games with everyone after. It was really great! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!


2 comments:

Brennon and Lindsey said...

I love your train table. That will be a treasure...
I am glad you had a good christmas! Happy New year

ToddNSass said...

You two are amazingly crafty! I love all your pictures! Shalay Haynie asked if you had a baby because she said she could have sworn that you were pregnant. Don't know why she thought that. I miss you!