Monday, June 7, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter Conference weekend with my family and parents. We actually were living at my parents for a while before moving to Arkansas. Our lease was over with our house in Ozark so we moved into my parents for a month and put our things in a pod. We had a lot of fun spending time with them.

We went to St. Louis for my birthday... Looks like we went to Florida, but we visited this place called "Newtown," It is a sister city of the movie called The Truman Show. Pretty neat place. This was the volleyball court in the middle of the square... We like to joke and say we were on the beach actually.






Of course we went to the St. Louis zoo. This was Nathan's first train ride.






My favorite place to eat: The Cheesecake Factory




Easter Weekend at my parents... Nathan and my dad




The "Easter bunny"



These two were born 10 days apart.



Little Zachary



Traditional egg hunt





Happy 26th B-day

0 comments: