Sunday, June 27, 2010

Interesting Clouds

The kids and I came home from the pool a couple weeks ago and watched these interesting cloud formations moving through the sky. My sister saw them in Arizona and my parents watched them go by in Missouri. Pretty neat. I guess they have only had clouds like this since the 1950s. Apparently, I might not see these in my lifetime again. I'm glad we stopped to watch them! Just a little side note... Always take advantage of the special moments and memories that might otherwise pass you by!



My neighbor's house by the way... But you can see from this picture how neat the formation is...

1 comments:

andreamichelle said...

I don't know if you remember me, my husband and I knew you and Sean briefly in Rexburg, and Sean took some bridal type pictures for my husband and I. I saw on facebook (through Sean's) that you had a blog so I checked it out to see how you were doing. I saw this site on accident today while googling reference pictures for an oil painting I'm working on, and I immediately remembered your post about these clouds. so I thought you might find it interesting.http://www.impactlab.com/2009/06/01/meteorologists-attempting-to-have-asperatus-clouds-officially-named/