Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Brayden!

Brayden had his fourth birthday this passed weekend. He wanted a "How to Train your Dragon" party. Mom decided to get creative and make the most of it. He invited several little friends from church. Their were nine friends that were able to make it. They had a great time. We had a jumping castle that my friend loaned to us...




I made a dragon for them to "Pin the Flame on the Dragon"



Brayden actually took this picture of his friend Bryson...



We played "storm the castle" with water balloons...




Brayden got pretty wet!



I also made a dragon pinata...





Time for presents! Thanks everyone!




Cake time!


It took me a couple hours to ice the cake so I thought I would show it off a little in the slideshow:) He loved it!

1 comments:

andreamichelle said...

I don't know if you remember me, I was knew you briefly in Rexburg in the first married ward we went to. I am VERY impressed by the cake, good job!! I tired making a train cake last year and it turned out horribly, so i'm VERY impressed.