Sunday, September 19, 2010

Katelyn's Hair

Katelyn and I went to find some shoes for her at the mall. Needless to say, we were lured and convinced to get our hair curled and straitened for free. Katelyn's hair turned out so cute we came home and took some pictures in her favorite "princess" dress. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is so beautiful and so sweet. She really loves school and tries to please her teacher. She has made lots of friends and she is such a good big sister to Nathan and Brayden. I only wish I could freeze time and keep her from growing so fast.




1 comments:

LittleBrownFamily said...

Wow, she is growing up! Adam wants to go to school. Next year he'll have kindergarten. For now, I'm preschooling him at home and I really love that. He's learning so quickly it amazes me.
What a lovely girl Katelyn is! What a lovely family you have!