Tuesday, February 3, 2009

First and Probably Last Snow Storm

It's funny how most of Sean's family is probably wishing they could get a break from the snow where they live, but here we are so excited to have it that we spend the day playing in the little bit that we got.





There was a lot of ice under it so it made for a great sledding day. Katelyn and Brayden had fun playing in it together. When daddy got home from work, Brayden hopped on for a fun ride down our backyard which is a gradual hill. It made for a long fun ride.





Then he had to have his first lick from an ice cycle. Yuck! I remember doing that when I was a kid too! I guess there is a first for everything.



Of course we had to make a snow man too!

1 comments:

Brennon and Lindsey said...

They are so cute! Seriously, I miss them. I was telling Nancy how I want to live by you guys so they can come to my house and I can be "fun Aunty Lindsey." We can keep them and play all day!