Sunday, October 9, 2011

First Grade!

Katelyn is in the First Grade!
She loves it! She has a great teacher and one of her best friends from last year is in her class again this year too.
Got to love the uniforms!!! She lost her first front tooth during the summer and then her second front tooth a month after school started. She looks and talks quite differently now. Still cute and sweet as ever. Her reading as gotten so well. She reads scriptures all on her own now when we have our family scripture study. I only had to help her with one word tonight! Pretty awesome!


2 comments:

andreamichelle said...

She is a very pretty little girl. Good job to her on reading so well. I don't remember being able to read as quickly as kids today. Ethan can already read a lot (not everything, but still more than I would think he would) and he's not even in kindergarten. I hope your daughter enjoys school.

Maddie said...

SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!
I miss her sooo much!