Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party

For our church "trunk-or-treat" we dressed up as "The Incredibles." "Bob" couldn't dress up with us because he was working, but that's ok. He was "saving the world." Our costumes were pretty easy to put together, I bought the wigs and gloves and most of our clothes were around the house. I borrowed my boots and my friend helped me print off the stickers on our shirts. Although Nathan's sticker came off after an hour, he makes a great "Jack Jack!" I love Brayden's impersonation of "Dash." He was trying to run really fast all night." Poor "Violet" had lost her voice that day so it was easy for her to play her part. Me being "Elastagirl" was pretty easy. I'm a natural superwoman what can I say. Other than my husband not recognizing me, I kind of look funny as a red head!:) It was a lot of fun!





4 comments:

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Awesome!!!! :)

andreamichelle said...

seriously these are the best costumes i've seen this year, you guys look awesome.

Maddie said...

You are REALLY creative when it comes to Halloween!
Miss you!

Andrea said...

Those are some awesome costumes!