Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cakes and more Cakes

So I have been asked to do wedding cakes lately. I have to say it is stressful, but I keep learning something new every time I do one. Here are a couple I did recently... This one was for an acquaintance that had a small picnic wedding:

This one is a Groom's cake that I did for a friend of mine whose son just got married. They are big Razorback fans and so they asked for a football cake. Sean helped me make the Razorback pigs out of white chocolate and a pig mold. If you look closely, one of the pigs has a veil, obviously the bride!
This is their wedding cake:

2 comments:

Kit-Kat said...

WOW! Rahel those are soooo pretty!
You didi really good! : )

Maddie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! They are AMAZING RACHEL! You should just start your own business . . . Those are INCREDIBLE!