Sunday, November 4, 2012

Silly Kids

Brayden lost his first tooth shortly after turning 6.  He was so excited about the tooth fairy coming!  I picked him up from school on his Birthday and he said, "Mom, I am really happy today because I am having a party for my birthday, no homework, and I have a lose tooth!"  So funny!



So Nathan plays a lot with his little friend Lena who likes to dress up as Princesses.  He in turn enjoys dressing up in Princess costumes so Daddy decided one day to dress him in something more boyish.  So funny!


The kids and I stopped to get a pumpkin.  Nathan really wanted this one!

Grandma sent her annual Halloween package.  So fun!






2 comments:

Maddie said...

ROFL! They are so funny!!!!! Yeah! Brayden lost his first tooth!

Kit-Kat said...

Brayden hopefully you wont loose all your teeth like I did! : )
I love the last pic! : )