Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pumpkin Patches

We went to a couple of Pumpkin Patches this year.  I went with Brayden on a trip with his Kindergarten class at school.  We had a great time.  It was fun to spend time with him one-on-one.  He is so fun.  We went on a hayride and picked out a pumpkin to take home.  We also had a picnic lunch.


Sean and I took the kids to a pumpkin patch as a family.  We had a great time together.  I love my family!  I am so blessed to have such good memories with them.  We went on a hayride, watch the pig races, played on their fun playground, and fed a bunch of animals there.  It was so fun!



2 comments:

Kit-Kat said...

That looks like so much fun!
I love the pumpkin patch!
I like to look at all the different pumpkins! : ) I love your family too! : D

Maddie said...

FUN!!! You have such a cute family : ) I love the fall season it always is so warm and happy : ) Your pumpkin patch has tons of cool stuff . . . looks like fun : )